The Sector of Information Accessibility offers services to meet the information demands of students with disabilities at UFSC.
Services offered by SAI:
- Guidance to users on the adequate use of information sources and technological resources;
- Material adaptations into digital format and braille;
- Loan of assistive technology equipment, such as magnifier, electronic magnifier, audiobook and DVD in Brazilian Sign Language (LIBRAS), notebook, adapted keyboard, adapted mouse, mp3 player, recorder, FM system, braille line, braille machine and cartographic material;
- Computers and scanners with accessible software available for users;
- Braille, audiobook and digital collection;
- Audio description and reading service;
- Advice on information accessibility for the academic community.
Café com Tato [Coffee with Touch]
Taking place every semester, the project provides a moment of exchange and socialization among people involved with Accessibility.
Seminário de Acessibilidade na Universidade [University Accessibility Seminar]
Taking place every two years, the Seminar is organized by the University Library and provides a different technical scientific program each edition.
Clarissa Agostini Pereira – Head of Sector
Douglas Raulino de Souza – Administrative Assistant